This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Learn more

Another word for molest

  1. To disturb objects

      1. To move something, or someone, especially to forcibly move people from their homeland.
      2. To take the place of; supplant or replace (a person or thing that one is the cause of or occasion for removing, pushing aside, etc.)
      3. (Chemistry) To replace (an atom, radical, ion, or molecule) in a compound during a reaction.
      1. (Obs.) To mingle; combine
      2. To intrude into other people's affairs or business; interfere.
      3. To concern oneself with or take part in other people's affairs without being asked, welcomed, or needed; interfere (in or with)
      1. To make less organized; to reduce to chaos.
      2. To destroy the organization, systematic arrangement, or unity of.
      3. To disrupt or break up the order, arrangement, or system of; throw into confusion or disorder
    See also:


  2. To disturb people

    See also: