Educate Synonyms and Antonyms
To impart information to
To develop the mental, moral, or social capabilities of, especially by schooling or instruction.
Words Related to Educate
Related words are words that are directly connected to each other through their meaning, even if they are not synonyms or antonyms. This connection may be general or specific, or the words may appear frequently together.
Educate Is Also Mentioned In
- Schwartz, Randal Case
- Rhosts Mechanism
- User Datagram Protocol
- Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode and the ATM Forum
- Internet Protocol
- Hardware Attacks Paper by Ishai, Sahai, and Wagner
- Security Administrator Tool for Analyzing Networks
- Gorman, Sean
- IANA or Internet Assigned Numbers Authority