- Accustomed is equivalent to customary but suggests less strongly a settled custom he sat in his accustomed place
- Wonted is a somewhat literary equivalent for customary or habitual according to their wonted manner
- Habitual implies a fixed practice as the result of habit her habitual tardiness
- Customary refers to that which accords with the usual practices of some individual or with the prevailing customs of some group his customary mid-morning coffee, it is customary to tip a waiter
- Usual applies to that which past experience has shown to be the normal, common, hence expected thing the usual results, price, answer, etc.