Part of speech:
An art, trade, or technique, particularly one requiring use of the hands or body:
A famous or well-publicized person
A person having such capacity or ability
A natural talent or aptitude; a knack:
A chance or opportunity:
A natural gift, ability, or quality.
The definition of strength is power, potency or toughness.
The quality of being capable; practical ability
An ability or talent; an aptitude:
A natural ability; talent
A special talent or skill, especially one difficult to explain or teach:
One of a council of prominent persons in pre-Revolutionary France called into assembly to deliberate at times of emergency.
Anything that is found (usually valuable), as objects on an archeological site or a person with talent.
A skill, talent, or capacity:
Star is defined as a bright point of light in the sky or a five-sided drawing that is meant to resemble the points of light in the sky.
Of, relating to, or characterized by charisma:
(Biology) Capable of moving freely in all directions, as the loosely attached anthers of certain flowers.
The definition of an accomplishment is something that has been completed with skill or expertise.
A natural ability or talent
To utilize knowledge or skill according to rules and principles to create something. A business, occupation, or pursuit that depends upon a skill. In patent law, the method, process, or technique for creating something or for achieving a useful result.
A special quality of leadership that captures the popular imagination and inspires allegiance and devotion
Skill in performing tasks, especially with the hands.
The ability to detect, sense, or discover as if by smell:
An artistic work, as an oratorio or a play, based on these narratives
The capacity of a system or machine to operate:
The state or quality of being proficient; competence.
An appreciation for or interest in fine objects of art.
Lack of capacity, power, or fitness; disability
Deficiency or absence:
Weakness is defined as a lack of strength or a character flaw, or something that you cannot resist.
Particular direction or tendency; flexion; course.
The foremost or leading position:
(An) inborn tendency to behave in a way characteristic of a species; natural, unlearned, predictable response to stimuli
A way, passage, or avenue by which a place or buildings can be approached; an access.
natural abilities or qualities
The definition of inability is the state of having no power or a lack of ability.
- Genius implies an inborn mental endowment, specif. of a creative or inventive kind in the arts or sciences, that is exceptional or phenomenal the genius of Edison
- Knack implies an acquired faculty for doing something cleverly and skillfully the knack of rhyming
- Faculty implies a special ability that is either inherent or acquired, as well as a ready ease in its exercise the faculty of judgment
- Aptitude implies a natural inclination for a particular work, specif. as pointing to special fitness for, or probable success in, it aptitude tests
- Gift suggests that a special ability is bestowed upon one, as by nature, and not acquired through effort a gift for making plants grow
- Talent implies an apparently native ability for a specific pursuit and connotes either that it is or can be cultivated by the one possessing it a talent for drawing
Find another word for talent. In this page you can discover 57 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for talent, like: skill, celebrity, forte, genius, flair, turn, endowment, strength, capability, facility and faculty.