Part of speech:
Attracting or worthy of notice, especially for being unusual or extraordinary:
(Linguistics) Of or relating to that member of a pair of words or forms that explicitly denotes a particular subset of the meanings denoted by the other member of the pair. For example, of the two words lion and lioness, lion is unmarked for gender (it can denote either a male or female) whereas lioness is marked, since it denotes only females.
Excellent or exceptionally good:
The definition of salient is something that is very noticeable, jumps or is prominent.
Strongly marked; distinct:
Easily perceived or understood; apparent.
Free from flaw, blemish, or impurity:
Easily perceived by the senses:
The definition of prominent is something that is very noticeable or sticks out.
The definition of striking is very beautiful or noticeable, or workers coming together and protesting.
The definition of imperceptible is not able to be imagined or so small that it can barely be seen.
Not readily noticeable.
Not readily noticed or seen; inconspicuous:
Not ambiguous; clear and obvious:
Absolutely clear; pellucid:
Straightforward; frank or candid:
On hand or available
The definition of discernible is something that can be seen or felt.
That can be perceived
Attracting attention; interesting; striking
Strong or pronounced; prominent:
Characterized by the use of a pointed crown, as in Gothic architecture:
Signal means out of the ordinary or remarkable.
Readily seen, perceived, or understood
Capable of being noticed or apprehended mentally
- Striking is used of something so out of the ordinary that it leaves a sharp impression on the mind a striking epigram
- Conspicuous applies to that which is so obvious or manifest as to be immediately perceptible conspicuous gallantry
- An outstanding person or thing stands out from others of its kind, usually because of superiority an outstanding sculptor
- Prominent refers to that which literally or figuratively stands out from its background a prominent nose, a prominent author
- Remarkable applies to that which is noticeable because it is unusual or exceptional remarkable beauty
- Noticeable is applied to that which is readily noticed a noticeable coolness in his manner
Find another word for noticeable. In this page you can discover 53 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for noticeable, like: conspicuous, remarkable, noteworthy, sticking out like a sore thumb, notable, marked, observable, outstanding, salient, pronounced and obvious.