Darian sensed him and whirled, his eyes lighting up before he looked down.
A gas company, first incorporated in 1837, supplies the city as well as Llandaff and Penarth with gas, but the corporation also supplies electric power both for lighting and working the tramways, which were purchased from a private company in 1898.
The municipality owns the water-works, the electric-lighting plant, the garbage plant and bath houses.
The municipality owns its water-works and its electric-lighting plant.
The gas is excellent, is used for lighting the town, supplies light and fuel for the people, and a number of industries are using the gas for manufacturing.