Unroll Synonyms and Antonyms

To cause (a line) to become longer and less taut
To move or arrange so as to cover a larger area
  1. roll up
  2. wind
Reverse the winding or twisting of
  1. unwind
  2. wind off

Words Related to Unroll

Related words are words that are directly connected to each other through their meaning, even if they are not synonyms or antonyms. This connection may be general or specific, or the words may appear frequently together.