Gourmet is defined as someone who enjoys fine food and wine and is good at judging their quality.
A person who enjoys and has a discriminating taste for foods
A person with a great capacity for something
One who is devoted to pleasure
The definition of a connoisseur is a person who is an expert at something or who has informed and discriminating taste.
A person with refined taste, especially one who enjoys superb food and drink.
(Slang) A person having an enthusiastic interest in the preparation and consumption of fine foods
A native or inhabitant of Sybaris.
A person devoted to luxurious living and sensual pleasures; sensualist; sybarite
(Informal) A source of annoyance; a nuisance:
- A glutton is a greedy, voracious eater and drinker
- A gastronome is an expert in all phases of the art or science of good eating
- Gourmand , occasionally equivalent to gourmet , is more often applied to a person who has a hearty liking for good food or one who is inclined to eat to excess
- A gourmet is a connoisseur in eating and drinking who appreciates subtle differences in flavor or quality
- An epicure is a person who has a highly refined taste for fine foods and drinks and takes great pleasure in indulging it
Find another word for epicure. In this page you can discover 16 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for epicure, like: gourmet, gastronome, gourmand, glutton, epicurean, connoisseur, bon-vivant, oenophile, brillat-savarin, lucullus and foodie.