William Waynflete, presented to the vicarage of Skendleby, Lincs, by the Priory of Bardney (Lincoln, Ep. Reg.
In 1768 he became vicar of South Mimms near Barnet; and in November 1769 he was presented to the rectory of Tewkesbury, with which he held also the vicarage of Longdon in Worcestershire.
He was now appointed to the vicarage of St Dunstan's in the West.
In 1722 he was presented to the rectory of Ludgvan, and in 173 2 he obtained in addition the vicarage of St Just, his native parish.
Portions of the vicarage date from the 14th century, and in its garden there is a stone dovecote of great age.