The altar-piece is a triptych, the centre-piece representing the Crucifixion; beside the cross Luther is represented, with the open Bible in his hand, while the blood from the pierced side of the Saviour pours on to his head.
Nicola in the village contains a remarkable staurotheca of the Ilth (?) century, and a wooden triptych in imitation of the Byzantine style with enamels of the 13th century.
It has a fine brick campanile and brick decoration, and contains a bronze triptych of 1358 in niello, with the Virgin and Child.
The town church (Stadtkirche) also has a fine altar with triptych.
It is a triptych piece consisting of two 16x20 inch canvases and one 16x16 inch canvas.