In one of the chapels is a tomb containing the bones of San Geronimo.
Near the sacristy are also some Gothic chapels of the Aragonese period.
Three chapels were built on the spot, and Gregory raised his cross there and elsewhere for the people to worship, just as St Nino was doing about the same time in Georgia.
It was begun in 1369, and has double aisles, ambulatory and radiating chapels, and contains some finely carved woodwork.
There are also two large chapels, containing altars, ornaments, &c., in rock-salt, a room called the dancing saloon (Tanzsaal), where the objects of interest found in the mines are kept; the Kronleuchtersaal, and the chamber Michatovice are also worth mention.