The act of plundering; pillage; robbery
Stolen goods or money.
A living thing that is eaten by another living thing.
Plural form of ill-gotten gain
A sudden episode of transient neurologic symptoms such as involuntary muscle movements, sensory disturbances and altered consciousness. A seizure is caused by abnormal electrical activity in the brain, which is often diagnosed on an electroencephalogram.
Prize is defined as something given to a winner of a contest, or something of value taken by force.
The act of giving:
The act of pillaging.
A long drive, especially transporting/hauling heavy cargo.
The process of photographing such a shot
Alternative form of swag. (handouts, freebies)
The loot taken in a robbery
An increase in wealth, earnings, etc.; profit; winnings
Deceitful or fraudulent use of one's position, especially in public office, to obtain personal profits or advantages.
(Obs.) Ill-gotten gains; booty
(Archaic) The act of plundering; spoliation
A tendency to be springy; resilience
- Loot , a more derogatory equivalent for any of the preceding, emphasizes the immorality or predatory nature of the act
- Prize refers specifically to spoils taken at sea, esp. the taking of an enemy warship or its cargo
- Plunder is equivalent to pillage but also applies to property taken by bandits, highwaymen, etc.
- Pillage suggests violence and destructiveness in the taking of spoils
- Spoil s (occasionally spoil) refers to any property, territory, etc. taken in war by the conqueror
- Booty suggests property taken by a band or gang, to be divided among the members
Find another word for booty. In this page you can discover 25 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for booty, like: plunder, spoils, loot, winnings, stolen goods, prey, ill-gotten-gains, seizure, prize, gift and pillage.