The church of St Peter is Perpendicular, with a lofty tower and spire.
The old woodwork is fine, part being Perpendicular, but the greater portion dates from 1621.
The church of St Nicholas (Perpendicular with Early English portions, but much restored) has a tomb of the Walsingham family, who had a lease of the manor from Elizabeth; Sir Francis Walsingham, the statesman, being born here in 1536.
The cruciform church of St Mary, with a central tower and short spire, is in great part Early English, with Perpendicular additions; but considerable traces of a Norman building were revealed during a modern restoration.
The church of St Andrew retains some ornate Norman work, but is mainly a Perpendicular reconstruction.